Do We Need a Location to Paly Bubble Balls?

Do We Need a Location to Paly Zorb Football or Bubble Balls? - Apr 11, 2017

You do not need to have a facility, as the zorb football can be used on your yard and grassplot or the public pitches indoor and outdoor. You can rent a field for league play of Bubble Balls as well. Many of our distributors can provide the equipment and staff, as usually there are some amusement parks and zones in and around your location. Please be aware that a part of these areas may require a permit or reservation. These are your obligations.

Vano Inflatables Industrial Limited

Phone: +86-20-2209-8070,